- Clone Drone in the Danger Zone Reviewby Paul Renshaw (TheXboxHub) on December 6, 2021 at 5:26 pm
Clone Drone in the Danger Zone does what it sets out to do, all by not taking itself too seriously, and by keeping bouts short and sweet. Dobrog Games have made a game that is great for short blasts and so if you like robots, fighting or robots fighting, it’s certainly worth a look. The post Clone Drone in the Danger Zone Review appeared first on TheXboxHub.
- Welcome to Fortnite Battle Royale Chapter 3 – Season 1: Flippedby Christopher WIlliams, Community Coordinator, Fortnite (Xbox Wire) on December 6, 2021 at 5:00 pm
Fortnite fans, Welcome to a brand-new chapter of Fortnite! With the Island flipping, a whole new one has been uncovered! New places to explore, new weapons to wield, new people to meet, and much more in Chapter 3 – Season 1: Flipped! It goes without saying that getting flipped over can be disorienting, so hopefully
- Rune Factory 4 Special Reviewby William Caruana (TheXboxHub) on December 6, 2021 at 4:12 pm
Xbox owners are in for a treat with Rune Factory 4 Special. A masterwork of an RPG, this is a game you can easily spend real-life days playing away. A perfect fit for fans of Rune Factory and Animal Crossing, as well as an exciting action JRPG for fans of old-school Zelda, there is something in this game for everyone. While the port from 3DS to Xbox isn’t exactly the most graceful, after a few hours, it’s unlikely you will care. The post Rune Factory 4 Special Review appeared first on TheXboxHub.
- Exclusive Interview: Monokel sheds some light on their debut game, White Shadowsby Dave Ozzy (TheXboxHub) on December 6, 2021 at 4:10 pm
You don’t often find a debut game that looks as assured as White Shadows. From first-time developer Monokel, it’s a narrative-led adventure game in the vein of Inside, and not many people would dare to wrestle such a critically acclaimed title with their first attempt. We took the opportunity to chat with Daniel, the Creative Director of Monokel, to talk about the Herculean task of making a first game, and what it’s like to unleash it on an audience. The post Exclusive Interview: Monokel sheds some light on their debut game, White Shadows appeared first on TheXboxHub.
- Three Ways to Get the Best Console Gaming Experienceby TXH (TheXboxHub) on December 6, 2021 at 4:09 pm
Console gaming was first available in the 1970s, and since then, there have been significant improvements and innovations. The post Three Ways to Get the Best Console Gaming Experience appeared first on TheXboxHub.
- Outbreak: Contagious Memories Demo Available Nowby Evan Wolbach, Founder, Dead Drop Studios (Xbox Wire) on December 6, 2021 at 4:00 pm
Hey Survivors! Outbreak: Contagious Memories just premiered at The Game Awards Xbox Game Fest Demo Event and you can play it right now! This small preview of the game will be available through December 14th and is playable on both Xbox Series X|S and Xbox One via Smart Delivery. Return to the world of ‘90s-inspired
- The Matrix Awakens: An Unreal Engine 5 Experience Is Now Available For Xbox Series X|Sby (Xbox’s Major Nelson) on December 6, 2021 at 3:45 pm
Product Info: Developer: Epic Games Publisher: Epic Games Website: The Matrix Awakens: An Unreal Engine 5 Experience Twitter: @EpicGames Affiliate commission may be earned from Microsoft if you click a link and make a purchase.
- Drizzlepath: Deja Vu Reviewby Gareth Brierley (TheXboxHub) on December 6, 2021 at 12:42 pm
For the hour it runs, Drizzlepath: Deja Vu is enjoyable. It does nothing to test you gameplay-wise, and fails to provoke any deep meaning in what is trying to be said. But I do believe these games are important to have – narrative adventures that blend exploration and artistic vision. The post Drizzlepath: Deja Vu Review appeared first on TheXboxHub.
- Grim Dawn: Definitive Edition Reviewby Paul Renshaw (TheXboxHub) on December 6, 2021 at 11:32 am
The gameplay is the real hook here and it’ll definitely have you coming back again and again. In fact (and we should whisper this), the gameplay found in Grim Dawn: Definitive Edition is more preferable than that of the recent remake of Diablo II: Resurrected. The post Grim Dawn: Definitive Edition Review appeared first on TheXboxHub.
- Circa Infinity Reviewby Ryan Taylor (TheXboxHub) on December 6, 2021 at 10:34 am
Circa Infinity is what more platformers should strive to be like. It’s not just a redundant push through the same kind of puzzles. Each puzzle is well thought out, the difficulty doesn’t fluctuate randomly, and there is a real feeling of satisfaction each time you overcome an obstacle. If you want a platformer that’s going to force you to think and act quickly, then Circa Infinity is a must have. The post Circa Infinity Review appeared first on TheXboxHub.
- Mastho is Together Reviewby Jacob Stokes (TheXboxHub) on December 6, 2021 at 10:01 am
Mastho is Together has all the hallmarks of a great precision platformer. Consistently challenging gameplay, solid level design and tight controls make for a game where your reactions and patience will be thoroughly tested from start to finish. Ultimately though, it’s nothing you haven’t seen before, and it does absolutely nothing to stand out from the crowd. The post Mastho is Together Review appeared first on TheXboxHub.
- LEGO Builder’s Journey Reviewby Richard Dobson (TheXboxHub) on December 5, 2021 at 7:57 pm
The journey may be short – lasting only a couple of hours – but LEGO Builder’s Journey proves that LEGO games don’t need to descend into silliness and collectathons to be enjoyable. Here is one of the most emotionally impactful stories in gaming in 2021, and it is done through the medium of LEGO in a very special way. LEGO Builder’s Journey is a huge tangent from what has been before, but it is also one of the best ever LEGO games. The post LEGO Builder’s Journey Review appeared first on TheXboxHub.
- Football Manager 2022 Xbox Edition Reviewby Dave Ozzy (TheXboxHub) on December 5, 2021 at 5:00 pm
Whatever your management style, Football Manager 2022 Xbox Edition has your back. It’s one of the most adaptive and slickly designed simulations out there, full stop. Kick around in its shallows or dive down deep, and they both feel as satisfying as the other. The post Football Manager 2022 Xbox Edition Review appeared first on TheXboxHub.
- Get Ready for the Alien Invasion. Timothy vs the Aliens Lands on Xbox Oneby Jorge Hidalgo, Chief Marketing Officer at WildSphere (Xbox Wire) on December 3, 2021 at 11:00 pm
Timothy vs the Aliens is an open-world action platformer where a tough and proud gangster named Timothy will lead the resistance against an invasion of terrifying aliens that have come to devour everything they will find on their way. The game is set in a black and white world that contrasts with the colourful aliens,
- Crazy Athletics Is Available Now for Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One and PCby Georgios Sarris, Developer, Crazysoft Limited (Xbox Wire) on December 3, 2021 at 8:00 pm
Brace yourselves for the craziest, adrenaline-pumping summer sports game of all time. Crazy Athletics launches on Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One & PC today. Haven’t been in touch with your friends? It’s time to dial in their numbers and get the party started. Call your friends over and dive together into this breathtaking experience featuring
- This Week On Xbox: December 03, 2021by (Xbox’s Major Nelson) on December 3, 2021 at 7:51 pm
Here we go…the latest episode of This Week On Xbox. Remember, you can watch This Week On Xbox from the Community section of the Xbox One dashboard in Canada, the UK and the US or watch it on the Xbox YouTube channel (This Week on Xbox Playlist). Leave a comment below or hit me up on Twitter and
- The Dungeon of Naheulbeuk: The Amulet of Chaos Invades Xbox Series X|S Along with New DLCby Thibaut “Nero” Eloy, Associate Product Manager, The Dungeon of Naheulbeuk (Xbox Wire) on December 3, 2021 at 7:30 pm
Ahoy, adventurers! The Dungeon of Naheulbeuk is back! A few months ago, we had the great pleasure to launch The Dungeon of Naheulbeuk: The Amulet of Chaos on Xbox One and today, we’re here to renew this pleasure. Our epic parody of TableTop RPGs is now available on Xbox Series X|S for all the new-gen
- Take Control of Spectacular Motorsport when Grid Legends Launches February 25by Chris Groves, Social and Community Manager, EA (Xbox Wire) on December 3, 2021 at 7:00 pm
Calling all racing thrill-seekers! We’ve got a pretty special date for you to circle on your calendar… We’re so excited to announce that Grid Legends launches on February 25, 2022, on Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S, with Smart Delivery enabled. In just a couple of months, you’ll have the keys to the latest chapter
- Exhilarating Space Shooter Chorus is Available Now for Xbox One and Xbox Series X|Sby Ali Payne, Global Communications Manager, Deep Silver (Xbox Wire) on December 3, 2021 at 6:00 pm
If you’re looking for an exciting fast-paced space shooter, look no further: Chorus has finally arrived. Evolving the spirt of the classic space shooter, Chorus is set in a brand new, mysterious sci-fi universe created by developer Deep Silver Fishlabs. You play as Nara, once the Circle’s deadliest warriors, now their most wanted fugitive. Our
- Townscaper Is Now Available For PC, Xbox One, And Xbox Series X|S (Xbox Game Pass)by (Xbox’s Major Nelson) on December 3, 2021 at 5:48 pm
NOTE: This game leverages Smart Delivery allowing access to both the Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S versions of the game. Product Info: Developer: Oskar Stålberg Publisher: Raw Fury Website: Townscaper Twitter: @OskSta / @RawFury Affiliate commission may be earned from Microsoft if you click a link and make a purchase.